Clear, glowing, flawless skin is everyone’s dream, isn’t it? Although following night and day time routine helps you achieve that, your skin demands extra attention on rare days. And, you can easily give that extra bit to your skin by using home remedies. While using the right skincare and beauty products could always help you, a little bit of effort in terms of using home remedies would just lead to additional benefit.
But, while using home remedies, note that it is not necessary that what works for me will work for you too. So, it’s better to try out various things before you start relying on a particular kind of routine. Let’s discuss a few remedies that can be used for dry and oily skin.
If you are a victim of dry skin and tired of lack of moisture and dewiness on your face, here are a few home remedies skin.
• Nothing works like Fresh Cream! Take about two spoons in a small bowl, add a pinch of turmeric, mix it well and apply it all over your face. Once it is evenly applied, start massaging in circular motions with a very light hand and do it for good 1 minute. Rinse off and dab a towel all over the face and experience instant glow, quite literally.
• Take half a banana, mix with honey and make a paste. Apply it all over the face and cover your neck area as well. Once the pack starts to dry a little, rinse off with cold water. This acts as a natural moisturiser and tightens your skin well.
• Make a paste of 3-5 tablespoons of peanuts with milk, add ¼ honey and apply it all over your face. The natural oils present in peanuts will help moisturise your skin.
To take off unwanted shine and ridiculous amounts of oil from your T-zone, you can follow some very simple steps.
.Take aloe vera juice, turmeric, honey and rice flour. Mix until a thick paste is formed and apply evenly all over the face. Wait until it dries and wash off with cold water. This will keep your skin hydrated and take all the excess oil off your face.
• Mix two teaspoons of raw milk, around the same quantity of cucumber juice and a few drops of lemon. With a cotton ball, apply the solution on your face and leave to dry. Then, wash with water and pat dry.
• Soak two to three teaspoons of methi (fenugreek) seeds overnight. Grind into a paste, then rub on your face. Once it dries, wash with cool water. The granular effect helps remove blackheads. Methi also helps remove excess oil from your skin. The excess paste can be stored in the refrigerator but should be used within a week.
Follow these simple home remedies and enjoy glowing and beautiful skin.
Do try these out and let me know.
Lots of Luv,